[Paraview-developers] [EXTERNAL] Re: speed paraview/web

kyr akyrieleis at gmail.com
Wed Nov 6 13:30:37 EST 2013

Alan, both paraview installations on the same machine and that machine is
accessed using nomachine. So I think nomachine cannot be the reason.

Seb, so if I could use instead of the nightly binary the 4.0.1 release
version but built from source then I could hope to have better performance ?
I'm not quite sure about your second point: I thought the earlier paraview
versions did not use websockets (and hence the timeouts on the connections).

Thanks.

k.