[Paraview-developers] Sparse Data Reader

Juergen Endres jerng at gmx.de
Wed Nov 6 12:13:02 EST 2013

Hi all!

What's the best way to create a paraview reader plugin for sparse data?
We have some files containing image data (3D) which are stored in a
sparse way. Reading the file does work, but using which data structure
should this data passed to paraview? My plan was to use vtkSparseArray,
but I didn't get paraview to accept this data. (empty volume). And
converting the sparse data to a full-blown matrix would not be the best
choice..

Best,
JEndres