[Paraview-developers] load pvsm file in LiveArticles

Sebastien Jourdain sebastien.jourdain at kitware.com
Mon Nov 4 16:14:11 EST 2013

This is not supported yet, but it will be. That feature is still under
development.
But if you trigger a pvpython command line with the --file-to-load
argument, this should work.
So you can somewhat overcome that issue by extending the Jetty config with
a custom application name that will load a given state file.
Then, you will need to change the HTML/JavaScript of the embed.html page to
launch your custom application.

Hope that make sense,

Seb

PS: Make sure you have the latest version of ParaView and not the last
available release. The nightly one should work.