[Paraview-developers] load pvsm file in LiveArticles

kyr akyrieleis at gmail.com
Mon Nov 4 15:00:07 EST 2013

Hi,

I have installed Paraview-4.0.1 with JettySessionsManager-Server-1.0 and can
use the LiveArticles app that came with the paraview. I want visualize a
pvsm file which I have saved previously from Paraview. If in the index.html
file of the LiveArticles page I insert the file I whant to display
(cyl.pvsm):

 <iframe class="paraviewweb-player" type="text/html"
                                        width="540px" height="400px"
frameborder="0"
                                        style="border: 1px solid;"
                                        src="embed.html?data=cyl.pvsm">
  </iframe>

then I only get a black window with the cross. How can I visualize a pvsm
file ?

Many thanks