[Paraview-developers] How do I return data from a property panel?

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Sat May 25 12:21:14 EDT 2013

Does your filter have a "property" that you're planning to use for
pushing the values? You need to define a property in the XML for your
filter to take these list of strings. The pqPropertyWidget can then
set the property's value in accept() method. If you're stuck, feel
free to share the code and I can see if I can help.

Utkarsh