[Paraview-developers] How do I return data from a property panel?

Joshua Murphy Joshua.Murphy at lasp.colorado.edu
Fri May 24 15:12:26 EDT 2013

Hi Utkarsh,

Ok, So I have my property panel built.  I have generated a list of strings
that I need to get back to my filterŠ How do I go about pushing the data
from the property panel to the filter proper?  The examples don't seem to
go into how to actually return the data from the Property panel code.

Some help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
Josh

Joshua J. Murphy
Computer Scientist
Laboratory for Atmospheric and Space Physics
University of Colorado, Boulder