[Paraview-developers] superbuild on Windows?

Joshua Murphy Joshua.Murphy at lasp.colorado.edu
Wed Jul 24 14:35:10 EDT 2013

Hello,

I am trying to build the master super-build on Windows.  I have a Virtual Machine set up with Windows 7 and VS 2008... everything builds fine until it gets to ParaView, at which point it fails looking for "inttypes.h"... after a little research, it appears that this is part of C99, which is NOT in VS 2008.

According to the ParaView binary build information page, you build under VS 2008... does anyone know how to make this work?

Thanks,
Josh