[Paraview-developers] Color Scale Editor Design

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Thu Jul 11 08:50:56 EDT 2013

What are you doing to add support for Gradient Opacity Transfer
function? It's just a new LookupTable and/or PiecewiseFunction proxy?
The new color editor is not going to be a special panel but simply a
generic "pqProxyWidget" that autogenerates widgets for all properties
on the proxy (with custom widgets for properties as needed). It should
be able to show a different proxy (with more/custom widgets) without
much of an issue.

Utkarsh