[Paraview-developers] Using TIME_LABEL_ANNOTATION

Reuter, Michael A. reuterma at ornl.gov
Tue Feb 12 15:51:54 EST 2013

Yes, my reader is the only source and the label does not update.

From: Sebastien Jourdain <sebastien.jourdain at kitware.com<mailto:sebastien.jourdain at kitware.com>>
Date: Tuesday, February 12, 2013 1:34 PM
To: Michael Reuter <reuterma at ornl.gov<mailto:reuterma at ornl.gov>>
Cc: "paraview-developers at paraview.org<mailto:paraview-developers at paraview.org>" <paraview-developers at paraview.org<mailto:paraview-developers at paraview.org>>
Subject: Re: [Paraview-developers] Using TIME_LABEL_ANNOTATION

Have you got only your reader in the pipeline browser ?
Because if several reader report different time annotation then only "Time" will win in the global UI while based on the selection the information panel will report the current value for the selected filter/source.

Seb