[Paraview-developers] Warning on ParaViewReaders

Andy Bauer andy.bauer at kitware.com
Mon Dec 9 11:45:31 EST 2013

Hi Gerald,

See http://www.paraview.org/Wiki/ParaView/Plugin_HowTo#Adding_a_Reader to
see what needs to be changed for ParaView 4.1 and later for reader plugins
to get rid of this warning. The main change is that the reader plugin
doesn't need to be loaded on the client any more when running with a remote
server. The 2 main changes is that the server XML needs to provide the
hints section to specify file extensions and the GUI_RESOURCE_FILES should
be removed from the CMake code.

Andy