[Paraview-developers] Pass Javascript array to Python

kyr akyrieleis at gmail.com
Mon Dec 9 10:34:17 EST 2013

Hi,

I am using ParaviewWeb 4.1 and have written a custom protocol. I want to
transfer an array of values from Javascript to the python function in the
protocol. I.e. when using

pv.connection.session.call(‘vtk:fct_name, arg1, arg2,
..).then(function(reply){ ..});

in my Javascript then arg1 should be an array (but a Javascript array is not
a Python list object). Can I transfer a Javascript array somehow to the
python code ?

Thank you very much.

kyr.