[Paraview-developers] Point Sprite Representation

Alejandro RIBES alejandro.ribes at edf.fr
Fri Nov 23 07:47:24 EST 2012

Hi Seb,

I check in and out the little gear of "Advance Mode" and it does not seems
to be the problem (just more functions are exposed in advanced mode). I
took an image capture of my properties window for you to see what is
happening, please find it enclosed.

Alejandro.

sebastien.jourdain at kitware.com
23/11/2012 05:39

alejandro.ribes at edf.fr
cc
paraview at paraview.org, paraview-developers at paraview.org,
paraview-developers-bounces at paraview.org
Objet
Re: [Paraview-developers] Point Sprite Representation

Did you switch to advanced mode ? The little gear on the top right of the
panel.
In advanced mode, you should get as much settings as before.

Seb

On Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 12:57 PM, Alejandro RIBES <alejandro.ribes at edf.fr>