[Paraview-developers] Superbuild failure on Mac OSX 10.7.5

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Fri Nov 16 16:18:28 EST 2012

Josh,

Thanks for testing this out.

> 1 . Manta does not patch

This needs to be fixed. I'll check that out next.

> 2. Any plugins using *kwsource.kitwarein.com* for git cloning fails. I am
assuming it is behind a firewall

These are indeed plugins we are not able to put out the source for. So
external builds will have to disable these optional plugins.

> 3. I am not quite sure how to generate a package that is
self-contained/actually run-able on my mac

An easy way is to run "ctest" (ensure BUILD_TESTING cmake option is ON).
Alternatively just run "cpack -G DragNDrop".