[Paraview-developers] stage/gerrit/confusion

Biddiscombe, John A. biddisco at cscs.ch
Fri Nov 9 16:22:27 EST 2012

Apologies, I've read through all the stuff about paraview/develop and how to push branches to stage etc, but nowhere is gerrit mentioned, and when I look on gerrit, the branches there are all completely different from the stage branches.

If we're supposed to use this gerrit thing, then why is there no mention of it anywhere in the paraview wiki? Where can I find instructions on how to see my branches in gerrit? (Seems like there are two systems and they're unrelated).

Thanks

JB