[Paraview-developers] paraview automatically display data generated from another program

Andy Bauer andy.bauer at kitware.com
Thu Mar 22 13:21:12 EDT 2012

Hi Li,

The coprocessing tools in ParaView will eventually support this but we're
still working on that functionality.  As Yumin said, the fastest way to
currently do this would probably be to write your own plugin.  You could
look at the adiosreader plugin which should be doing some if not all of
what you're trying to do.

Andy