[Paraview-developers] paraview automatically display data generated from another program

Li Guan li.9uan at gmail.com
Thu Mar 22 11:52:40 EDT 2012

Hi,

I am trying to generate some point cloud from my own program, and I want to
have it displayed by paraview once it is generated.

Is there a way in paraview to automatically display this point cloud once
the point cloud is generated from my program? is there a port listener kind
of thing that I can initiate in paraview and listening to my point cloud
data, and then automatically display it? Or any other suggestions?

Thanks in advance~

Li