[Paraview-developers] New Properties Panel for ParaView 4

Moreland, Kenneth kmorel at sandia.gov
Thu Mar 22 10:10:09 EDT 2012

Previously we talked about placing the Apply-Reset-Delete buttons in the
middle between the Properties and Display groups.  The idea being that the
vertical position of the widgets matches the order of operations users
perform: first set properties, then apply, then set display.  I think it's
something worth trying.