[Paraview-developers] [EXTERNAL] Re: New Properties Panel for ParaView 4

Moreland, Kenneth kmorel at sandia.gov
Thu Mar 22 10:06:06 EDT 2012

There is an "Advanced" button at the top that I assume switches between
the summary and full widgets.

That said, button widgets don't make for very good toggle switches because
they don't look like toggle switches (see GUI Bloopers by Jeff Johnson,
blooper #3, http://www.gui-bloopers.com/checklist.php).  It should be
something that looks more like a toggle.  A checkbox would be appropriate,
although maybe less aesthetically pleasing.

-Ken