[Paraview-developers] Trouble with 'Session'

Sebastien Jourdain sebastien.jourdain at kitware.com
Thu Mar 22 09:01:17 EDT 2012

Hi John,

Are you talking about a plugin with some new proxy definition ? If so,
you do need to load those definitions on the server side, then the
client will automatically get those definitions as well, so you could
create those new proxy on the client side (anyway, there is no proxy
on the server side). Once that's done and if they are well defined,
the VTK objects that the proxy manage can live on the server side only
if that's what you want.
Is it somehow what you try to do ?

Seb