[Paraview-developers] Chart Legend in CustomRenderView: Need Help

Pandu tech pandu4tech at gmail.com
Mon Mar 12 10:43:14 EDT 2012

Hi,

I observed that vtkChartLegend is used in vtkPVXYChartView.

Code:
 void vtkPVXYChartView::SetChartType(const char *type)
{
// Construct the correct type of chart
  if (strcmp(type, "Line") == 0 || strcmp(type, "Bar") == 0)
    {
    this->Chart = vtkChartXY::New(); // in vtkChartXY ctor, vtkChartLegend
is created
    }

In my customRenderView, is it possible to use this vtkChartLegend. Can you
please suggest how do I get similar ChartLegend in my view?

Appreciate your help in this regard.

Thanks in advance,
Hanumanth.