[Paraview-developers] reload data

Biddiscombe, John A. biddisco at cscs.ch
Fri Mar 9 15:40:37 EST 2012

Utkarsh

Well functionally speaking it has a couple of differences.

a) when you create a panel, a button is made, non checkable (stateless effectively) -  (code changes to)

Qt/Components/pqNamedWidgets.cxx

b) when the button is clicked,

Qt/Core/pqPropertyLinks.cxx

Qt/Core/pqSMAdaptor.cxx

Qt/Core/pqSMAdaptor.h

Have been tweaked to actually trigger a modified on the proxy, and when the push to the server is made, the vtkObject has a modified triggered. I don't think the SMProperty on its own would do that. No doubt you would know how to manage it, but I found that having a CommandProperty allowed me to encapsulate what I wanted without affecting anything else.

JB