[Paraview-developers] Change default representation in Paraview

Pandu tech pandu4tech at gmail.com
Tue Jan 3 10:32:42 EST 2012

Hi,

I have created a new custom representation by writing a new filter and it's
name is MySampleRepresentation. I want to set this as the default
representation when I open any file.

The current behavior is, when I open a file named myInput.dat, which has
Multi-Block data, and press apply in OBJECT inspector,  by default, the
representation is set to "Outline".

Now I need to change this representation to be MySampleRepresentation by
default, whenever I open a myInput.dat file.

Please share your suggestions regarding this.

Thanks,
Pandu.