[Paraview-developers] [EXTERNAL] Paraview is almost wonderful (not dreadful as I implied previously)

Scott, W Alan wascott at sandia.gov
Mon Feb 6 12:45:02 EST 2012

John,
One thing you may want to try is the new, nifty, slick view/Memory Inspector.  From my experience running large data in parallel, often the issue is that one node just runs out of memory.  This screen shows the highest memory used on any of the nodes.  From my viewpoint, this command is much more useful and accurate than the View/ Statistics Inspector.

Alan