[Paraview-developers] c++ plugin; viewing parameters and output names

burlen burlen.loring at gmail.com
Wed Aug 15 13:50:49 EDT 2012

  you could name your outputs in the xml code, add something similar to
the following as suits your use case

<OutputPort name="Solar Wind"      index="0" />
<OutputPort name="Magnetosphere"   index="1" />
<OutputPort name="North Connected" index="2" />
<OutputPort name="South Connected" index="3" />
<OutputPort name="Null/Short Int." index="4" />

I'm sure you could access the display properties in a custom panel,
however it might be very hackish to do so.