[Paraview-developers] Cosmo Reader/Halo Finder

Biddiscombe, John A. biddisco at cscs.ch
Mon May 3 08:49:25 EDT 2010

Dear Sandia guys,

I have some data that is in Tipsy format and I wanted to make some tweaks to the Cosmo ParticleDistribute/ ParticleExchange and Partition code to add some virtual methods for bits of the particle read calls. Some of the Cosmo/Gadget reading stuff is hardcoded into these files and tweaking them to load tipsy data is a bit messy.

If I refactor these classes a bit so that I can make local subclasses which are instantiated in a different reader in a plugin, does anyone have any strong feelings about it?

JB

--
John Biddiscombe,                            email:biddisco @ cscs.ch
http://www.cscs.ch/