[Paraview-developers] Mac compilation errors

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Sun May 2 17:19:55 EDT 2010

Oddly, I am getting errors when building on my Mac (64 bit Leopard).

Linking CXX shared library ../../bin/libvtkFiltering.dylib
Undefined symbols:
  "vtkDataArrayTemplate<unsigned char>::InsertValue(int, unsigned
char)", referenced from:
      vtkUnsignedCharArray::InsertValue(int, unsigned char)in vtkCellTypes.cxx.o
  "vtkDataArrayTemplate<double>::InsertNextValue(double)", referenced from:
      vtkDoubleArray::InsertNextValue(double) in vtkImplicitSum.cxx.o
  "vtkDataArrayTemplate<int>::InsertValue(int, int)", referenced from:
      vtkIntArray::InsertValue(int, int)in vtkCellLocator.cxx.o
      vtkIntArray::InsertValue(int, int)in vtkCellTypes.cxx.o
      vtkIdTypeArray::InsertValue(int, int)in vtkOrderedTriangulator.cxx.o
      vtkIdTypeArray::InsertValue(int, int)in vtkTriangleStrip.cxx.o
  "vtkDataArrayTemplate<unsigned char>::WritePointer(int, int)",
referenced from:
      vtkUnsignedCharArray::WritePointer(int, int)in
vtkDiscretizableColorTransferFunction.cxx.o
  "vtkDataArrayTemplate<int>::LookupValue(int)", referenced from:
      vtkGraph::GetInducedEdges(vtkIdTypeArray*, vtkIdTypeArray*)in
vtkGraph.cxx.o
      vtkGraph::GetInducedEdges(vtkIdTypeArray*, vtkIdTypeArray*)in
vtkGraph.cxx.o
  "vtkDataArrayTemplate<int>::SetNumberOfValues(int)", referenced from:

Any ideas?