[Paraview-developers] Moving to hdf5-1.8.x

Biddiscombe, John A. biddisco at cscs.ch
Tue Jun 15 13:20:32 EDT 2010

1.8.0 has the cmake stuff, but I redid the hdf5-config.cmake and hdf5-targets.cmake as per the cmake mailing list and the few tweaks an improvements to findhdf5 so that the fortran libraries and stuff are picked up.

I still have a few issues that maybe you could help me sort out. I'll setup a paraview branch tonight and continue the discussion tomorrow.

JB