[Paraview-developers] Requiring Qt 4.6 for ParaView 3.8

Moreland, Kenneth kmorel at sandia.gov
Mon Feb 8 11:00:49 EST 2010

I was planning on upgrading to Qt 4.6, but there is an issue with the LGPL binaries for Mac: it is missing the QtDBus library.  I couldn't find the source, so I decided it was too much of a hassle to bother.  I just tried again this morning.  The QtDBus library is still missing and I still can't find the LGPL sources.  Is there any way of making VTK/ParaView not depend on QtDBus?

-Ken