No subject

Wed Oct 7 22:37:18 EDT 2009

mporary distros would it make any sense at all to perhaps maintain backward=
 compatibility for some small window of time? eg: if in early 2009 qt 4.5 i=
s commonly used by the KDE distro's then for all of 2010 paraview suppo=
rts at a minimum qt4.5.<br>

If it were just for developers I&#39;d say no, but since anyone who wants t=
o take advantage of parallel pv has to compile. this type of thing has pote=
Utkarsh Ayachit wrote:<br>
204, 204); margin: 0pt 0pt 0pt 0.8ex; padding-left: 1ex;">
Folks,<br>
As we are approaching 3.8 branch, what does everyone think of making<br>
Qt 4.6 the officially supported version? Quite a few of us have been<br>
using Qt 4.6 for quite some time now and don&#39;t think there are any<br>
issues.<br>
Utkarsh<br>
opers</a><br>
 =A0<br>