[Paraview-developers] xdmf and attribute type tensor6

Jerry Clarke clarke at arl.army.mil
Wed Oct 28 08:36:21 EDT 2009

Jacob,

Tensor6 is supported. I just tried a simple example one triangle
example and was able to read it into ParaView.

The vtkXdmfReader is currently being re-written, so you'll need the
cvs version of ParaView (I beleive) to access it. It's in
vtkXdmfReader2.[h cxx] (vtkXdmfReader.[h cxx] will be replaced with this
one).

Jerry