[Paraview-developers] PV3 : Combo with point scalars

Amy Squillacote amy.squillacote at kitware.com
Thu Mar 1 09:10:44 EST 2007

Hi John,

Are you trying to do this through the server manager XML files? If so,
take a look at the InputProperty and StringVectorProperty for the
SurfaceVectors source proxy (shown below). This filter only operates on
point arrays, but you could change the XML to make it only work for cell
arrays. The InputArrayDomain in the InputProperty requires that the
input dataset have point arrays (in this case, point vectors). Then the
ArrayListDomain in the StringVectorProperty points back to the
InputProperty.

- Amy

     <InputProperty
        name="Input"
        command="SetInputConnection">
           <InputArrayDomain name="input_array" attribute_type="point"
                             number_of_components="3"/>
     </InputProperty>

     <StringVectorProperty
         name="SelectInputVectors"
         command="SetInputArrayToProcess"
         number_of_elements="5"
         element_types="0 0 0 0 2"
         animateable="0">
            <ArrayListDomain name="array_list" attribute_type="Vectors">
              <RequiredProperties>
                 <Property name="Input" function="Input"/>
              </RequiredProperties>
            </ArrayListDomain>
            <Documentation>
              Select the input vector array to process.
            </Documentation>
     </StringVectorProperty>

--
Amy Squillacote