[Paraview-developers] PV3 : Combo with point scalars

John Biddiscombe biddisco at cscs.ch
Thu Mar 1 07:15:38 EST 2007

Very quiet on this list, either that or I'm not receiving anything.

I'd like a combo box which will display point-scalars (or vectors), but
not cell-scalars.

Does such a thing already exist? The colour selection combo in pv3 shows
both, is there an easy way of filtering the cell-scalars out?

thanks

JB

--
John Biddiscombe,                            email:biddisco @ cscs.ch