[Paraview-developers] branching ParaView 2.4

Amy Squillacote amy.squillacote at kitware.com
Tue Oct 4 14:24:37 EDT 2005

Hi everyone,

Since sending out this last e-mail, I have been notified of other
outstanding issues that need to be addressed before the ParaView 2.4
branch should be cut. We are working on addressing these new issues,
and we still intend to branch for the release in the near future, so
please be careful with any changes you check in. This means you
should run tests before checking in changes and watch the dashboard
after checking them in. I will send out another e-mail when we have a
better idea when the ParaView 2.4 branch will be cut.

- Amy