[Paraview-developers] branching ParaView 2.4

Amy Squillacote amy.squillacote at kitware.com
Tue Oct 4 09:39:49 EDT 2005

Hi everyone,

It seems that the issues I mentioned previously have been addressed,
and provided that the dashboard is green tomorrow, I intend to cut
the 2.4 branch then.  Please hold off checking in anything that does
not fix an issue on the dashboard until the branch has been cut.  I
will post another message to the list when the branch has been created.

- Amy