[Paraview-developers] vtkCTHData

Amy Squillacote amy.squillacote at kitware.com
Mon Jul 25 16:22:58 EDT 2005

Hi ParaView developers,

Earlier today a few of us at Kitware were discussing the CTH AMR data
set type (and its associated readers, source, and filters) that have
been in the development version of ParaView.  It seems that this data
set type is no longer needed, and that people should be using the
vtkHierarchicalDataSet type now in VTK.  I have commented out the
readers/source/filters that use vtkCTHData on the ParaView-2-2
branch.  I am intending to completely remove the classes associated
with vtkCTHData from the head of the CVS tree sometime tomorrow (July
26) unless I hear from you.

- Amy