[Opengeoscience-developers] Review

Ben Burnett benjam.arlyn at gmail.com
Fri Jul 12 17:49:54 EDT 2013

@Aashish: Yes this is just the front end, but there are some backend WIP
code on this branch as well from the past.

- It seems there are some streaming changes as well, such as streamwork.py
> and archive.js has some websocket stuff added? Should this stuff be added
> on this branch?

I think it came from merging in another branch a while ago, possibly to
bring in fixes, but I can't remember exactly. I started adding websocket
stuff to archive to try and get the streaming demo working there, but none
of it's actually being used, so it should be harmless.

> - What is the license of utils/xml2json.py and
> web/apps/oldworkflow/hint-textbox.js? Need to be careful about adding non
> BSD stuff.

It has a custom license https://github.com/hay/xml2json/blob/master/LICENSE,
with the primary piece being "The above copyright notice and this
permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions
of the Software."
Will this cause problems?

> - Do we need the old workflow code?

No we shouldn't need it anymore.