[Opengeoscience-developers] Review

Chris Harris chris.harris at kitware.com
Fri Jul 12 14:28:55 EDT 2013

Hi Ben,

I have a few questions/comments on the branch:

- It seems there are some streaming changes as well, such as streamwork.py
and archive.js has some websocket stuff added? Should this stuff be added
on this branch?
- What is the license of utils/xml2json.py and
web/apps/oldworkflow/hint-textbox.js? Need to be careful about adding non
BSD stuff.
- Do we need the old workflow code?

Looks good otherwise.

Thanks,