[Opengeoscience-developers] Requesting for testing: geo_mapsource-2

Aashish Chaudhary aashish.chaudhary at kitware.com
Mon Jul 8 15:55:07 EDT 2013

On Mon, Jul 8, 2013 at 3:49 PM, Chris Harris <chris.harris at kitware.com>wrote:

> I am just working on chemistry dashboard issue and then I will get back to
> the review. However, I'm not sure it should go in with the zoom as it is?
> Is it simple to fix?

The zoom itself is not related to this (the branch didn't do anything for
it). I am not sure if I would like to fix the zoom going past the layer as
part of this branch primarily because

1. The branch has lots of changes and I would like to get it in
2. More importantly we should not allow interactions to go past the map
layer (what does that even mean?) So I am not too much worry about handling
that case for OSM (unless you have strong objections to it)

- Aashish