[Openchemistry-users] GSoC Ideas

David Lonie david.lonie at kitware.com
Wed Apr 27 15:55:38 EDT 2016

Congrats Patrick!

Adding the original set of crystallography tools and display formats from
Avogadro 1 into Avogadro 2 would be my only request, and it looks like
you've got that covered from your summary.

As you know, I wrote most of the crystallography code in both versions, so
feel free to ping me if you have any questions. I'm not actively using or
developing for these projects at the moment, but I'll be happy to help
however I can.

Best,
Dave