[Openchemistry-users] Fwd: Python-Extension

Rubén Ruperez Illescas ruben.ruperez.92 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 11 12:21:54 EDT 2016

Hello,
first of all, thank you for any kind of advise.

I am working in the developing of a python Extension for avogadro. I've
started working in Avogadro 1.1.1 on Linux. But now, I would appreciate to
know how is the python-extension field in the Avogadro2, and decide if I
would have to rewrite my example scripts from PyQt4 to PyQt5. I read an
older mail about this field, in the mailing list:

http://public.kitware.com/pipermail/openchemistry-users/2015-April/000005.html

But I am not sure about how is this tool nowadays.

Thank you again for your attention.
Best regards,
R.R.I.