[Openchemistry-developers] Hello

Malitha Kabir malitha12345 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 23 05:47:12 EDT 2017

Hi,
I think , the following two links will help you to understand project
and/or related stuffs.

http://www.openchemistry.org/gsoc/

https://summerofcode.withgoogle.com/organizations/6519372857212928/

To understand eligibility and application procedure, the following link
might help

https://summerofcode.withgoogle.com

I'm student like you and currently doing master degree. Please feel free to
reach again through mailing list if you have more questions.

Best regards
- malitha