[Openchemistry-developers] Hello

Tezan Sahu tezansahu at gmail.com
Sat Sep 23 01:27:37 EDT 2017

Hi,

I am Tezan Sahu, doing my B.Tech 1st Year at Indian Institute of Technology
Bombay (India). I am proficient in C++, and also know Python to some
extent. I also use Git and GitHub for version control and collaboration.
Apart from that, I am also interested in all sub-divisions of Chemistry.

Although I have not worked for any large scale project till date, I would
love to contribute to some. I am interested in the GSoC, and would like to
participate in it next year by contributing to your code.

Please let me know the further steps that I need to follow in order to help
contribute to Open Chemistry. (I have heard from several people that we
would be given some bugs to fix in some codes. Do let me know where to find
these so that I could work on them).

Regards,
Tezan Sahu

--