[Openchemistry-developers] Newbie looking to contribute

Tanuj Kumar kmrtnjscnc at gmail.com
Tue Jan 17 20:50:16 EST 2017

Yes of course, how silly of me to not have mentioned that before...
I'm good with C, I've been programming for a while, and I've recently
learned Python. I also know a bit of C++.
So far I've worked with embedded microprocessors, and read data from
sensors using them. As a side project, I've co-built a static website in
Bootstrap.
I am an M.Sc. chemistry student, so I'm interested in software that is made
for chemistry, and hence my will to contribute for this project.

P.S.
The issue tracker given here
<http://projects.openchemistry.org/projects/openchemistry>, as listed on
the last line on this Wiki <http://wiki.openchemistry.org/Main_Page> page,
shows the last updated issue from 2014. I wonder if that site is still in
use?

Thank You
~Tanuj