[Openchemistry-developers] GSoC '16 Proposal

Anish Pednekar pednekar.anish at gmail.com
Fri Mar 25 14:53:37 EDT 2016

Thank you for your feedback! I have submitted the project proposal through
the GSoC application website. Looking forward to working with the
OpenChemistry team! In the meantime, is there anything I could do? I am
going through the OpenBabel code and familiarizing myself with the code and
style. I am also trying to familiarize myself with the chemistry as I have
no background in it.

Thanks,
-Anish

<#DDB4FAA8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>