[Openchemistry-developers] Fwd: GSoC '16 Proposal

Anish Pednekar pednekar.anish at gmail.com
Thu Mar 24 19:04:52 EDT 2016

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: *Anish Pednekar* <pednekar.anish at gmail.com>
Date: Thursday 24 March 2016
Subject: GSoC '16 Proposal
To: Geoffrey Hutchison <geoff.hutchison at gmail.com>

Thank you for your response. I have gone through the links and I would like
to ask if we are expected to do both i.e adapting OpenMM for other
molecular fields as well as writing a new implementation for the existing
OpenBabel code to speed up the calculations using OpenMP/OpenCL?

On Wed, Mar 23, 2016 at 9:31 PM, Geoffrey Hutchison <
geoff.hutchison at gmail.com