[Nirfast] Normalisation of the measurements?

Emmanuel Cosnard emmanuel.cosnard at outlook.fr
Wed Mar 20 06:10:48 EDT 2019

Hello Stanislas,

Thank you for taking the time to answer and sorry for my mistake, I am using CSCGNW bioluminescence, and the field I am referring to in NIRFAST is actually data_fn in the reconstruct_fl function.
function [fwd_mesh,pj_error] = reconstruct_fl(fwd_mesh,...
    recon_basis,...
    frequency,...
    data_fn,...
    iteration,...
    lambda,...
    output_fn,...
    filter_n)

data_fn are the boundery data measured, and I wanted to know if we have to normalise these data in a specific way.

Thank you and regards,

Emmanuel