[Nirfast] Inversed Values for Jacobian Matrix

Zeph Phillips zeph.phillips at gmail.com
Thu Apr 12 23:01:26 EDT 2018

 When I try to construct the Jacobian matrix for continuous wave DOT, I
find that my values are inversed than what I expect, according to
literature and other figures (if we assume that the each value is the log
amplitude change/log ua changes). Thus to get the correct DOT image, I have
to multiply these values by a negative one value.

Has anyone run into this issue? Perhaps I am constructing the Jacobian
matrix inappropriately or interpreting it wrong?

Jacobian Construction:
J = jacobian(mesh,0,850);

Optical Properties:
val.mua=0.018;