[Nirfast] excoef.txt

Scott C. Davis Scott.C.Davis at dartmouth.edu
Wed Mar 22 13:29:34 EDT 2017

LuTex is Lutetium Texaphyrin and GdTex is Gadolinium Texaphyrin.  These are fluorophors/photosensitizers we experimented with many years ago (in fact, we used LuTex in the phantoms reported in our 2007 Optics Express paper showing image-guided FMT).  NIRFAST is designed such that you can add as many absorbers as you wish to the excoef file and choose which ones to implement when you run forward/inverse problems.