[Nirfast] reconstruction

Vincent Kitsmiller Vincent.J.Kitsmiller.1 at nd.edu
Wed Mar 22 13:21:06 EDT 2017

When attempting to run a spectral reconstruction on my own mesh I get
the error below. I can however run a reconstruction using the spectral
example from the NIRFAST web page.

Moving Sources
Moving Detectors
Moving Sources
Moving Detectors
Creating coarse mesh
Coarse mesh created with 900 nodes
---------------------------------
Building Jacobian using jacobian_spectral
Calculating Jacobian for 650nm
Calculating Jacobian for 680nm
Calculating Jacobian for 740nm
Calculating Jacobian for 770nm
Calculating Jacobian for 800nm
Calculating Jacobian for 830nm
Calculating Jacobian for 860nm
Calculating Jacobian for 890nm
Calculating Jacobian for 940nm
Calculating Jacobian for 950nm
Calculating Jacobian for 980nm
Subscripted assignment dimension mismatch.

Error in jacobian_spectral (line 133)
    data.paa(:,i*2-1:i*2) = data_tmp(i).paa;

Error in reconstruct_spectral_spatial (line 217)
    [J,data,fwd_mesh] =
jacobian_spectral(fwd_mesh,frequency,wv_array,recon_mesh);

Error in gui_reconstruct>done_Callback (line 646)
                    evalin('base',content{end});

Error in gui_mainfcn (line 95)
        feval(varargin{:});

Error in gui_reconstruct (line 42)
    gui_mainfcn(gui_State, varargin{:});

Error in
@(hObject,eventdata)gui_reconstruct('done_Callback',hObject,eventdata,guidata(hObject))

Error while evaluating UIControl Callback