[Nirfast] Meet problems when using NIRFAST slicer

Alexis Girault alexis.girault at kitware.com
Wed Sep 28 10:24:37 EDT 2016

Hello Hong,

Thank you for reaching out about your issue. We'll investigate more on what
the NIRFAST-Slicer capabilities are related to 2D Images and we will keep
you posted.

I answered to you and attached NIRFAST mailing list, where users and
developers can communicate. You can subscribe to it at
public.kitware.com/mailman/listinfo/nirfast.

If anybody else on this mailing list has encountered similar problems and
has feedbacks/solutions, your inputs are welcome!

Best regards,

Alexis Girault
R&D Engineer in Medical Computing
Kitware, Inc.